PMI - ACP & CSM Combo:
This 3-day remote workshop combines two of our popular certifications and prep courses to provide discounted registration, as well as all 21 training contact hours required by PMI for eligibility to take the PMI-ACP exam. This workshop will cover the pre-requisites for Agile Certified Professional (ACP) and also if you are interested you can be qualified for Certified Scrum Master exam.
KC Promise: We take the responsibility to provide all the tools, tips and guidance to make you succeed in your career goal. Our focus is not only the 3 days remote training but conveying the knowledge that helps you to gain more respect and value from your customers and stakeholders.
KC - Guarantee: We help you getting the effective training, filling and submitting your application and giving you enough mentorship that helps to pass the exam in first try. Unfortunately, if you do not pass in your first try, we will provide you one free training session and one-to-one coaching to get you more ready for the exam. We will make sure you don’t feel alone in your journey to pass the exam. If you do not pass the exam within three attempts, we will refund your entire course tuition, provided that all attempts occurred within 90 calendar days of completing the course.
This course is designed to prepare the student for the Project Management Institute's (PMI®) International Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP®) exam.
- Fully understand the PMI® policies and procedures required to fulfill your Professional Responsibility.
- Share “Best Practices” of the Agile Project Management knowledge through open class discussions.
- Preparation for PMI® Certification Exam (ACP® Certification) through a combination of lecture, class exercises, discussion, self-study, quizzes, and practice exams
- Understand Agile manifesto and principles
- Understand the various development frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, TDD
- Work with product owners for product backlog management
- Understand the releases and iterations/sprints
- Understand the various scrum roles like product owners, team and scrum master
- Understand how Risks are managed under Agile
- Understand the principles of continuous improvement
- Understand how to build and work with agile teams
- Understand how to manage stakeholders’ expectations in agile
What you get with the course:
- 3 days of intense instruction taught by a certified, top-notch instructor remotely
- 24 education hours as required for the ACP® credential
- Assistance with the application (should you need it)
- Access to ACP® mock exam questions
- Key Formulas as a separate copy
- A tool to enter and calculate project experience to meet the qualification criteria
- Simulation about how to fill & submit the application
- Exam preparation strategy, tips & tricks
PMI ACP: The listing price covers the three days training for PMI ACP. That’s means that after three days training you will be eligible to apply for PMI ACP. Now if you apply for PMI ACP then there is an exam fee that will be collected by PMI once your application is approved.
CSM: This three days training will cover all the learning objectives for CSM exam but to qualify to sit for the exam is a separate process. It has additional $600 cost. If you want to be registered then this is what you will pay before you sit the exam. This cost will cover all the expenses for CSM including exam fee for Scrum Alliance. Usually this training cost $1000 for two days training. So benefit for you is to save two days training and $400 upfront. So that’s the benefits of this combo class.
Special offer: We have arranged a certified agile coach and If you are interested you can go for your CSM or CSPO certifications by attending these special sessions to cover the Scrum master (CSM) and Product owner (CSPO) trainings. So with a minimal additional fee you can qualify for CSM or CSPO certifications during the same ACP class. Please contact us if you are also interested in CSM certification.
Knowledge Convey has been reviewed and approved as a provider of project management training by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®. We also provide on demand and onsite training for your customized needs. So contact us to have a great and unique experience of our passion for your success. For more details or group/student discount, please contact email@example.com.
Sep 3rd/4th & 5th - Live-Remote - CSM & PMI - ACP Combo
Schedule / Dates:
September 3rd, 4th & 5th 2020