Abstract: The Project Management Professional (PMP)® is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers.
Deadline is approaching: Project management continues to develop in new directions, and PMP-certified leaders are at the forefront of this exciting evolution – equipped with a diverse skill set to deliver successful project outcomes with the right approach for each project.
June 30th 2020 will be the last day to take the current version of the exam.
A few things to keep in mind, depending on how far you are on your path to the PMP:
- Schedule your exam early. This will allow you to select the date and location that will work best with your schedule. Most people reserve their exam date 3 months in advance.
- Pay for your exam promptly. You can only schedule your exam after you've paid for it.
This one day course is for the candidates who are ready to give it a last push and pass it before Dec 15th. The format of the session will be:
- 8:30am - 9:30am First one hour: High-level overview of new items in The PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition and Agile Practice Guide.
- 9:30am - 12:00pm - [125 questions] Attempt to pass the exam for 25 questions for each process group to evaluate the gaps fofr further study
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm - Working lunch. Identify the gaps in the readiness. Tips & tricks to prepare for the exam.
- 1:00pm - 5:00pm - A complete test of 200 questions for self-assessment.
- 5:00pm - 6:00pm Discuss and work on action plan for preparation and pass the exam.
November 16th - Last Step to PASS Your PMP® Exam for PMBOK® 6th
- Two comprehensive tests
- Tips & Tricks to Pass the exam
- Action plan for preparation & passing the exam
- 8 PDUs towards your PMP & ACP Certification
- 8 SEUs towards your Scrum Alliance Certificatios
Location: 9130 S Dadeland Blvd #1703, Miami, FL 33156
Date/Time: Saturday November 16th 2019 (8:30am – 6:00pm)