16 PDUs – Project Management Fundamentals & Agile Playbook
These days, recruiters are looking for professionals who are PMP® and CSM® certified. Good news is that now PMI has added agile playbook along with PMBOK latest edition. So, you can prepare yourself for both certifications with this two-days course. This course is specially designed for the folks looking forward to getting their Project Management Professional (PMP®) and Scrum Master Certifications (CSM®). In these two days, you will learn basics of PMP using their latest edition, examination readiness, how to get started with your PMP study, what fundamentals for project management to be ready for the exam of PMP. Then you will learn about agile best practices, how PMP is aligned with agile. What are agile frameworks that you need to know to pass your PMP exams. Now, if you are looking for your Scrum master certification (CSM®), then this course will cover scrum alliance guidelines to know more about the framework and be ready for your certification.
And luckily if you are already PMP or CSM holder and looking for 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs to retain your certifications, you can apply for these credit hours as well.
This course if a good fit for people who are working in a project management environment using a predictive (known as waterfall) or agile methodologies. If you a product owner, project manager, scrum master, technologist and looking forward learning these project management skills so that you can better align with your teams, this is the course you don’t want to miss.
- Project Management - Basics
- Role of a Project Manager
- Organizational structures for project management
- Walk through PMPBOK latest edition
- Agile Project Management - Basics
- Scrum Framework
- Kanban Framework
- Scaled Agile Overview
- Getting Ready for PMP & CSM Certifications
What you get with the course:
- Softcopy of the study material (all study material will be provided with a link to Google drive)
- 16 PDUs for PMP holders
- 16 SUEs for people who are looking for CSP certification from Scrum Alliance
- One to one coaching and consulting to discuss you PMP & CSM certification requirements
- Exam preparation strategy, tips & tricks
Location: Fort Lauderdale (Details will be shared later)
Schedule: [8:30am - 5:00pm]
- Day 1 - Thursday July 21, 2022 - 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Day 2 - Friday July 22, 2022 - 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
For any question or corporate level training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.knowledgeconvey.com